booksandsandwiches

Because Books!

I love reading and watching tv shows.

The Dream Thieves (Raven Cycle, #2)
Maggie Stiefvater

The Realm of Possibility

The Realm of Possibility - Oh my God. What a breathtaking, spectacular book this is! This is my first David Levithan book (excluding Will Grayson, will grayson) and I am so impressed I will be reading all his other books definitely. So this is also my first book written in verse and I wasn't entirely sure I would be able to connect with it. Not only that, but also it was written about 20 different students! I thought it would be impossible to keep up, but that wasn't the case. The stories all intercepted well with each other and each story made such an impact on me. Mostly because they were not cheesy and the characters went against all the stereotypes you know.I liked the poetry/prose style used and maybe I was reading too much into it, but I was finding deeper meanings in each verse. This is one book I know I will re-read whenever I'm feeling lost or sad. This book is the one I would recommend to someone when I finally find love (hey, this book really does make you want to find your one and only!). I feel like I learned a lot from this book and I would explain what I mean but I think everyone has to find out on their own.