booksandsandwiches

Because Books!

I love reading and watching tv shows.

The Dream Thieves (Raven Cycle, #2)
Maggie Stiefvater

Finale (Hush, Hush Saga)

Finale - Becca Fitzpatrick This is one of those rare occasions where I actually give up on a series. I read the reviews and I just I'm not a masochist enough. It's a shame because I really did like Hush, Hush. But to be fair, I was like 14 or something. And I've grown up now. I now know what is and is not love. I used to swoon over Patch. I thought Nora and Patch had an epic love story. But then I tried to re-read Hush, Hush. And I read the other 2 books. It's not love. It's abuse. It's obsession. It's unhealthy. It needs to stop.There's nothing sexy about an overly controlling guy who doesn't take no for an answer. FYI, just because you think a girl secretly likes something she had objected to doesn't mean she actually does. If she says no or back off or I don't want to go somewhere, SHE DOESN'T WANT TO. LEAVE IT.I read the spoilers and what I feared would happen happened. This series got worse.So now let's just put these books safely behind our bookshelves and forget it ever happened.